Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
RIP six strikes. After nearly four years of activity, the Copyright Alert System that discourages digital piracy has been shut down.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Microsoft loves Windows 10, users upgrading from Windows 8.1 love Windows 10, and even some pirates love the new operating system. Now, Microsoft wants to make it easier for pirates—'non-genuine users' in diplomatic Microsoft-speak—to get a legitimat...
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- How to try the new Safari tab bar and Live Text in macOS Big Sur
- Beats Studio Buds review: Compact and comfortable, but missing a few features
- The next AirPods: Shorter stems, fitness tracking, and lossless?
- What Windows 11 could do to solve Windows 10's worst problems
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?