Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
RIP six strikes. After nearly four years of activity, the Copyright Alert System that discourages digital piracy has been shut down.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Microsoft loves Windows 10, users upgrading from Windows 8.1 love Windows 10, and even some pirates love the new operating system. Now, Microsoft wants to make it easier for pirates—'non-genuine users' in diplomatic Microsoft-speak—to get a legitimat...
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- The BlackBerry Key2 has finally landed in Australia
- Nokia True Wireless Earbuds review: Inessential but impressive
- Nvidia says something "super" is coming...
- The Playdate gaming handheld is a Game Boy-Model T mashup by Firewatch's publisher
- Amazon's rumored wearable device reads your emotions by listening to your voice
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?