Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
RIP six strikes. After nearly four years of activity, the Copyright Alert System that discourages digital piracy has been shut down.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Microsoft loves Windows 10, users upgrading from Windows 8.1 love Windows 10, and even some pirates love the new operating system. Now, Microsoft wants to make it easier for pirates—'non-genuine users' in diplomatic Microsoft-speak—to get a legitimat...
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- Australia just got its first Amazon Prime Day - here are the best deals
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?