Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
RIP six strikes. After nearly four years of activity, the Copyright Alert System that discourages digital piracy has been shut down.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Microsoft loves Windows 10, users upgrading from Windows 8.1 love Windows 10, and even some pirates love the new operating system. Now, Microsoft wants to make it easier for pirates—'non-genuine users' in diplomatic Microsoft-speak—to get a legitimat...
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
- Can Excel show the column headers on every screen? How to freeze panes and split screens
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Will it have an ugly display seam? (And 3 other unanswered questions)
- Five reasons why you might want to buy Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G (other than its modem)
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
- Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 review: X Gonna Give It To Ya
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?