RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
Plantronics has announced the Australian availability of its second generation BackBeat Go 2 wireless earbuds, with the device to go on sale from Sunday, 1 September.
A headset can do more than keep your hands on the wheel while you're on the phone. It can free you to take notes while talking with a client, sip coffee during a conference call or even doodle while waiting on hold. In other words, a headset today is...
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Plantronics today announced three new sets of gaming headphones: the GameCom 777, the GameCom 377 and the GameCom 367.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBAOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD