Microsoft's Xbox 360 is the most used console among users aged 13 or older, according to a new survey from media tracker Nielsen. "Most used", meaning everything from playing games to watching movies or catching some tunes to surfing the internet.
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
The latest firmware update for the PS3 reportedly knocks the infamous PSJailbreak out of commission, or so users claim.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and Duke Nukem Forever stories. The game's been vaporware for over a decade.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
The PS3 can do 3D 1080p, but it probably shouldn't. That's what Sony's telling 3D developers, anyway, in what amounts to an unofficial cap trotted out in warning because the company is worried frame rates at high-def's current pinnacle resolution wil...
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
Sony is countering Apple by developing its own handheld products that include a tablet-like device and a smartphone that can download and play PlayStation games, The Wall Street Journal said in a news report on Thursday.
No one's jaw hit the floor when Microsoft demoed Xbox LIVE running on its new Windows Phone 7 platform earlier this week, but what about a similar connection to Sony's PlayStation Network?
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez won't spare a kind word for video games, calling them 'poison' and accusing them of being proxies for capitalist warmongering. According to AFP, the outspoken US critic who once notoriously referred to George W. Bush ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT