Plantronics has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Polycom.
Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. Today, they're looking to do it again.
Sales of video conferencing and telepresence hardware systems are declining, hurt by an increase in cloud and software-based options that often are cheaper and simpler to deploy, according to an IDC study.
Videoconferencing is advertised as a tool to reduce travel expenses, but for the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the business, apparently that wasn't enough.
AT&T will expand its Business Exchange collaboration service by adding Polycom back-end infrastructure to complement the Cisco Systems technology it's been using for several years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Nokia's new 6.2 looks as pretty as the Nokia 220 4G looks cheap
- BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- The Pixel 4 has the same problem as the Pixel 3: It's too expensive
- Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
- Google PixelBook Go hands-on: Come for the low price, stay for the keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?