Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Portable media players
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
The iRiver B30 can play MP3s and video files, and also lets you tune in to digital radio
Sony's latest iPod Nano competitor has a great OLED screen, but a mediocre interface
This 8GB Sony MP3 player is a strong competitor to the iPod Nano
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
So you're on the airplane, ready to watch Zombieland on your iPhone, when suddenly you realize you have no stand, no way to prop it up at a comfortable viewing angle.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
This year has seen an evolution rather than a revolution in the MP3 player space, with models from Apple and Sony being refined instead of redesigned. We've rounded up our top picks of the MP3 players/portable media players we've reviewed throughout ...
Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCChange DirectorNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther