Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Portable media players
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
The iRiver B30 can play MP3s and video files, and also lets you tune in to digital radio
Sony's latest iPod Nano competitor has a great OLED screen, but a mediocre interface
This 8GB Sony MP3 player is a strong competitor to the iPod Nano
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
So you're on the airplane, ready to watch Zombieland on your iPhone, when suddenly you realize you have no stand, no way to prop it up at a comfortable viewing angle.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
This year has seen an evolution rather than a revolution in the MP3 player space, with models from Apple and Sony being refined instead of redesigned. We've rounded up our top picks of the MP3 players/portable media players we've reviewed throughout ...
Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTContract ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther