Salesforce.com wants to be the go-to option when small and medium-sized businesses decide they need better customer support software, with a series of updates to its Desk.com application.
Microsoft is about to make a fresh run at its CRM (customer relationship management) rival Salesforce.com with new capabilities for marketing automation, customer support and social media monitoring.
Microsoft is rounding out its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) product by acquiring Parature, maker of cloud-based software companies can use to create self-service portals for customers.
Oracle's recent upgrade to its online forums has divided the portal's many users, with some saying the update brings welcome changes but others claiming it is bug-riddled and inferior to its predecessor.
SAP has abruptly put the brakes on a planned upgrade to its massive community network portal, which was set to be rolled out this month, due to a number of lingering, "critical" bugs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCScrum MasterNSW