It's been almost a year since I served up some nice, hot laptop tips--and that's inexcusable. I'll make it up to you this week with some useful advice on adding memory to a laptop, turning an old laptop hard disc into an external drive, and using you...
Large high-definition televisions are voracious electricity consumers. Some 50-inch plasmas demand in excess of 400 watts of power when turned on. That's more than a good-size, modern refrigerator requires, though the refrigerator stays on 24/7, so i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW