More data and unlimited weekend calls are the big benefits of Optus’ revised prepaid plans as the carrier endeavours to promote the benefits of its expanding 4G network.
Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Vodafone has reduced its international call rates for prepaid customers in 12 countries in a bid to become the cheapest telecommunications provider for Australians travelling overseas.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Vodafone will double the data allowance on its $30 prepaid cap from 500MB to 1GB as part of a Christmas promotion, but the deal is a limited one that will only run until the end of January 2014.
Toys for Boys
Quickly organise your entire photographic history. Automatically color correct and restore poor condition and even faded photos. And, most importantly easily share your memories with friends and family using your favourite social media applications such as Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 2 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 3 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 4 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
Join the newsletter!
- Google starts the countdown clock on Cloud Print, gives users a year to find an alternative
- Nvidia's $160 GeForce GTX 1650 Super launches with GDDR6 and little fanfare
- iPhone 11 vs Android’s best: An underdog does just enough to take down the champ
- Corsair Virtuoso RGB SE review: Finally a fancy headset to match the rest of Corsair's hardware
- How can I watch Disney+ on my TV?
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?