We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunct...
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Printer manufacturers have offered consumer A3+ printers for some time, but these have traditionally been targeted at photographers. Models like Epson's Stylus Photo R2880 provide fantastic print quality for high resolution photos and design material...
If you go by sales figures and consumer recognition, Canon and HP are the two top printer brands. This isn't a great surprise -- both companies make well-built, fast, great quality printers and multifunctions to suit a range of homes and small busine...
We've already shown how printers can steal your money and rob you blind, and there's no bigger culprit than consumables. Over time, inks and toners can easily multiply the original cost of your printer or multifunction. Here are some tips to lengthen...
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Don't let that blank, boxy look fool you: Printers can steal your money and your time if you're not careful. Printer manufacturers have come up with a few creative ways to drain your wallet through ink and toner cartridge costs. Other printer models ...
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Aside from cheap tricks to reduce paper and ink costs, you can take a broader perspective of your company's use. Print Job Manager records who prints what, how much, and provides other details about where you can cut back. Sure, it's an incremental s...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
One of the earliest uses for a network was to be able to share printers, back when printers cost as much as a small car. But as prices dropped on printers and GM goes into bankruptcy, there are still compelling reasons and plenty of different models ...
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
We ran printers until they said it was time to change the cartridge -- and found that some left more than 40 percent of their ink unused.
No matter how digital our lives become, printers remain essential in any office and convenient at home for schoolwork, maps, fliers, and photos. PC World tests and reviews three types of printers -- inkjets, color lasers, and snapshot models -- on an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther