Microsoft is extending its 3D modeling and printing application to the cloud, allowing users to create and print 3D objects with unconventional materials such as metals and ceramics.
Epson has launched its PrecisionCore inkjet technology in Australia and claims the technology poses a major threat to the laser printing industry.
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
3D printer prices are dropping into a range that could appeal to home users.
Lego-like parts that will form the building blocks for Google's Project Ara will be produced on 3D printers and ship in time for the customizable smartphone's release early next year.
Hewlett-Packard claims to have solved the two biggest problems with today's 3D printers and will make its first big technology announcement in that area in June, CEO Meg Whitman said Wednesday.
Using mobile devices for one-off printing tasks on office printers may not be a big deal, but Hewlett-Packard is trying to mitigate any security risk through direct wireless printing features it is bringing to enterprise printers.
Hewlett-Packard wants to make wireless printing of documents from Android mobile devices as easy as tapping one button.
Researchers at Cornell University have successfully fabricated a working loudspeaker using a 3D printer.
Jumping on the trend of using printers to churn out objects, Microsoft has developed a 3D printing app for Windows 8.1, betting that this will become mainstream.
Xerox is offering managed service tools for enterprises that want to reduce the costs of remote printing.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
3-D printer company Stratasys is acquiring desktop 3-D printer maker MakerBot for over US$400 million in an all-stock deal, to shore up its consumer presence.
3D printing has been attracting more attention in recent months as a tool to create gadgets, toys and miniature works of art. Now President Barack Obama thinks it can also play a role in strengthening the military and America's sagging manufacturing ...
3D printers are taking another step in the long haul toward the mainstream, with a little help from Staples.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTChange AnalystOther