Hewlett-Packard on Thursday enhanced its mobile printing service by adding support for Google's Cloud Print, which will enable smartphones and tablet users to print documents from applications such as Gmail and Google Docs.
Epson has launched its most advanced inkjet photo printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R3000.
A new wave of Web-connected printers from the likes of HP and Lexmark are changing the way we dole out documents. Instead of dumb single-purpose devices, a modern multifunction cloud printer can print any document from nearly any device, anywhere you...
A legal battle threatened to break out last week after a 3D modeller initially claimed copyright on a design he created for use with a 3D printer. The design is based on the famous Penrose triangle optical illusion.
Xerox on Monday offered a glimpse into the future of its printing products, announcing a high-speed inkjet printer that employs a new type of liquid-free ink to produce higher quality prints while reducing costs.
Canon has announced four new multifunction inkjet printers for small businesses — the PIXMA MX360, PIXMA MX410, PIXMA MX420 and PIXMA MX885 — and a new A3 printer, the Canon PIXMA iX6550.
American film studio Pixar has been experimenting with 3D printing, with Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich posting photos on Twitter of 3D-printed characters.
First we could print on paper, next came 3D-printed plastics, then food, a flute, and even a car!
Almost a year to the day since Polaroid said it was signing on Lady Gaga as its creative director, the popular singer unveiled on Thursday the fruits of her labor at the imaging company.
Canon has launched a 'Back to School, Back to Work' promotion that offers 'creative packs' to purchasers of select PIXMA printers until 31 March.
The recent announcement of Google Chrome OS included something that's slipped under the radar of most reports: Google Cloud Print. Hinted at earlier this year, Cloud Print is to be the solution to printing demands within the cloud, and will eventuall...
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
Wireless printers are increasingly popular, because such printers are easy to share and can reside just about anywhere you wish -- within reach of the Wi-Fi signal, of course. The vast majority of wireless printer installations will run smoothly if y...
The 3D printing scene is just getting weirder and weirder as more and more 3D printers get out into the wild. Today's 3D printing development is a series of extendable clamps that allows the MakerBot 3D printer to print larger objects. This is not pa...
Last week, GeekTech bought you the story of the awesome Lego 3D scanner, which literally bought two-dimensional Lego objects to life. Now, quirky gift company Shapeways has taken it one step further, creating an intricate glass vase that your grandma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC