A prototype device due to be shown in Tokyo Wednesday may give laptop computers a better shot at performing heavy-duty video processing.
Intel plans to stop selling one of its high-end desktop chips this year, less than one year after it was released, the company confirmed Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced it was consolidating the operations of disparate business units in the company.
Blade servers based on microprocessors designed in China will power a supercomputer prototype to be revealed by a government-backed Chinese firm in September, the company said Tuesday.
A year after buying low-power processor designer PA Semi, Apple is looking for yet more chip design expertise.
Advanced Micro Devices has pulled dual-core server processors from its product lineup, also cutting prices of some Opteron chips by close to 43 percent.
Japanese chip makers NEC Electronics and Renesas Technology have entered merger discussions, they said Monday.
Advanced Micro Devices is designing a server chip with up to 16 cores, quadrupling the count of its current quad-core server chips, the company said Wednesday.
AMD on Wednesday expanded its Opteron server processor lineup, lowering the bar on power drawn while raising the performance of chips.
Chip maker Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it would ship new laptop and server processors later this quarter, which should up the ante in its competition with rival chip maker Intel.
Intel's revenue from its line of low-end Atom microprocessors fell more during the first quarter than other products, according to the chip maker's first-quarter results.
Intel's new Westmere microprocessors are being sampled by PC makers and will ship in volume later this year, the company's CEO said Tuesday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it would release "very low-power" Shanghai processors within three months, a move that could intensify its ongoing chip battle with rival Intel.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) has ended unpaid leave for employees due to rising chip orders, the company said in a statement Friday.
PC microprocessor shipments slowed in the fourth quarter and will continue to decline this year, according to an IDC survey released on Wednesday.
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Australian Game Developers March On, Generating $118.5M In Spite of Limited Recognition and Support
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender to the dominance of the Apple Watch
- A set of three Aukey Type-A to Type-C USB cables is just $7 today
- Intel 760P SSD review: This affordable NVMe delivers on read speed, falters on writes
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCPrincipal Business Analyst - Health & DeliveryQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TP3 x Change and Adoption Managers | Health | 12 month contractsQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTIntegration LeadOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTICT Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior Pega Developer (Pega Senior Systems Architect)Other
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- TPBusiness Consulting Senior PrincipalACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Health - Data Linkage SystemQLD