If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Medium isn't the first outlet to express a growing dissatisfaction with Facebook, but it is one of the more eloquent ones. In a lengthy monograph on the subject published this week, writer Jeswin opined on its increasing irrelevance to his life, call...
Microsoft continues to be an industry leader, generating healthy profits from sales of its Windows operating system and productivity software, such as Office. But Microsoft could learn a lesson from BlackBerry's ongoing problems.
Although Microsoft is staying mum about Windows 8 tablet sales, research firm Strategy Analytics has some slightly encouraging news.
Yahoo recently made waves when CEO Marissa Mayer revoked all work-from-home arrangements and mandated that employees show up at the office. However, the real-world data Mayer reportedly based her decision upon is not a valid metric for work-from-home...
For as long as I can remember, WordPress has been synonymous with blog hosting--mostly consumer blog hosting.
Square made it possible for small businesses to accept credit cards via smartphone. Today the company unveiled a decidedly non-mobile solution: a payment system for brick-and-mortar stores.
There's been a rumor floating around over the past few days that Microsoft is considering making a Linux version of its Office productivity software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC