So, what else can Excel do? People ask this question all the time. The answer is "almost anything." Excel has evolved into one of the most versatile programs available. In addition to spreadsheets that calculate everything, it's also a database, a pr...
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
I don't like Gmail...I love Gmail. But I'm not wild about using it from within my Web browser, as I find the interface, well, lacking. (Unattractive and unintuitive are two words that come to mind.)
Calendars 5 for iPhone and iPad (App Store link), currently at version 5.2, is a very good upgrade to Readdle's venerable Calendars+ app. Though released prior to iOS 7, the new $7 app fits right in with the newest version of iOS.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Why your laptop's always-listening microphone should be as easy to block as your webcam
- Bose Sleepbuds review: Expensive, experimental, endearing
- Alcatel deal out a trio of dirt-cheap smartphones
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?