Social sites have helped spawn many new industries, but they're also a real threat to online news publishers, who are increasingly squeezed out by algorithms, ad blockers and audiences that don't care where their news come from, according a new repor...
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
Yahoo plans to close a beta advertising service through which small online publishers, such as individual bloggers, signed up to carry ads sold and distributed by the company in exchange for a commission.
Ericsson will soon launch a platform designed to let consumers buy online content such as news stories with the charge billed to their mobile phone rather than other payment methods, such as a credit card.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT