Sharp on Monday showed off its latest prototypes of a new type of display screen that it says brings several advantages over today's LCD (liquid crystal display) screens.
HTC's One Max phablet has been leaked again, this time with a fingerprint scanner on board.
Chip makers are responding to the hot wearable-computer trend with new processor designs as they also seize the opportunity to breathe life into existing chip technologies that previously failed to catch hold.
Qualcomm on Wednesday announced its own smartwatch that will have a low-power Mirasol display and be compatible with Android mobile devices.
Qualcomm has agreed to sell its Omnitracs fleet management subsidiary, one of its first businesses and one of the earliest vehicle information networks, to a private equity company for US$800 million in cash.
Facebook and six other tech companies have launched a joint project called Internet.org which aims to connect the two-thirds of the global population that is not currently linked to the Internet.
Intel plans to become a leader in wireless and will ship its first multimode LTE processor later this month as part of that drive.
Rumoured Apple iPhone 5C to lead budget phone charge that will account for half of all smartphone sales by 2018.
Samsung might have been letting its Galaxy S4 smartphone cheat in benchmark tests to score higher than rival devices, according to research conducted by Anandtech.
Eight-core processors are "dumb," as the consumer wants an experience that comes from more than just throwing cores together, a Qualcomm executive said, referring to new eight-core chips announced recently.
The decades-old legacy of Motorola as a semiconductor innovator remains alive, with Google providing its Motorola Mobility unit a fresh start in chip design with the X8 chip system, which will be used in the upcoming Droid and Moto X smartphones.
The second-generation 7-in. Nexus 7 tablet, which Google may unveil next week, includes two cameras and is expected to run Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), according to leaked photos and video.
HTC's much rumoured One mini smartphone has been leaked in more photos with a full specification, plus the firm has hinted at the device with an infographic.
LG is using a new video to promote an event in New York City on Wednesday, 7 August, evidently to unveil its new Optimus G2 smartphone running a faster Snapdragon 800 processor.
Apple's next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, could come with support for the LTE-Advanced wireless standard, offering twice the data speed as the current 4G LTE networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- CCTechnical Specialist O365NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointNSW
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- CCSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT