A collaborative, nonprofit foundation has been started by a group of technology companies to boost the adoption of the MIPS processor architecture.
Qualcomm's activities in China could result in regulatory penalties for the chip vendor, this time from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over bribery allegations.
Free Wi-Fi aggregator Fon is hoping to boost the popularity of its network with the Gramofon, a router that integrates music streaming. The first service to be added is Spotify, but more are on the way.
A startup has developed processors it claims could let wearable devices run for up to a month without a battery charge.
Qualcomm is getting high on 64-bit chips with its fastest ever Snapdragon processor, which will render 4K video, support LTE Advanced and could run the 64-bit Android OS.
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the...
Qualcomm has chipsets on the way that use new antenna technology to boost Wi-Fi download speeds in crowded spaces where lots of people are competing for bandwidth.
The £99 (US$160) price for U.K. carrier EE's smartphone Kestrel without a contract gives a glimpse of a future with low-cost LTE devices, and is also an aggressive move by Qualcomm as competition in the chipset sector increases.
Microsoft's new DirectX 12 will improve game play and extend mobile battery life on Windows Phones, Qualcomm said.
Qualcomm has named the former head of its technology licensing group as its new president, a move that could serve it well in the wireless industry's current litigious environment.
A Qualcomm subsidiary's health communications platform will replace proprietary gear used by a company that provides remote care for 3.6 million people.
Linaro, the open-source development consortium for Linux on ARM architecture, is working on software, tools and drivers that could hasten the release of 64-bit Android.
After top smartphone makers announced new products at Mobile World Congress this week, Apple's iPhone 5s remains the only 64-bit handset available. But with new chips announced at the show and 64-bit Android now ready, competitive handsets are only a...
Chip vendors and device makers are readying the smartphones, hotspots and cars that will let users eventually enjoy higher download speeds with LTE-Advanced.
Qualcomm and Cisco Systems have started developing small cells customised for enterprises, which will be able to use the products to improve indoor wireless network coverage for their employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther