RadioShack has reached agreement with U.S. states over the sale of customer data, by consenting to limit the number of email addresses to be sold, and giving customers the opportunity to be removed from the list.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has weighed in on the contentious issue of the proposed sale of consumer data by bankrupt retailer RadioShack, recommending that a model be adopted based on a settlement the agency reached with a failed online toy re...
RadioShack will press on with its plan to sell its customer data, despite opposition from a number of U.S. states.
The dispute between U.S. states and RadioShack over the sale of customer information continues, and the state of Texas has requested a bankruptcy court to ask RadioShack to specify in any motion for sale what information would be included and the num...
Several state consumer protection agencies in the U.S. have joined the state of Texas in objecting in bankruptcy court to the proposed sale by RadioShack of personal information of its customers.
Will you be the new owner of a pair of Jabra headphones? Enter the competition today to be in the running.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: We take an early look at the new HTC U12+
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- Optus ordered to pay $1.5M over misleading NBN transition claims
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?