Rambus and Micron Technology said Monday the companies had signed a broad patent cross-license agreement, giving Micron the right to use any Rambus patent for the manufacture of specified integrated circuit products, including memories.
Much of Rambus' past is associated with lawsuits, but the company is moving forward with dispute settlements.
Rambus has signed a US$240 million patent licensing agreement with SK Hynix, ending a nearly 13-year patent dispute between the two companies over memory-chip technology.
Rambus is considering whether to appeal the Wednesday jury verdict that <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/694345/Jury_Rules_Against_Rambus_in_Antitrust_Case">scuttled its antitrust suit</a> against Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technologies, which...
A San Francisco jury has rejected a US$4 billion antitrust claim by Rambus against rival RAM makers Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology, a California court announced Wednesday.
A U.S. appeals court has ruled on two patent lawsuits that pit Rambus against two competing DRAM makers, sending both cases back to district courts for reconsideration.
Rambus on Thursday said it has agreed to acquire security technology company Cryptography Research (CRI) for US$342.5 million in a cash and stock deal. The move could help the company address interest among chip makers to add security features on har...
Nvidia has signed an agreement to license Rambus patents on memory controllers following a ruling against Nvidia at the U.S. International Trade Commission, the two companies announced.
Rambus' agreement to settle legal claims with Samsung Electronics could accelerate deals that could help new memory technology being developed by Rambus get to market faster, analysts said.
Samsung Electronics and Rambus on Tuesday announced they had settled outstanding claims over licensing, which should net Rambus more than US$700 million over the next five years.
Rambus has acquired technology and patents related to LCDs (liquid crystal displays) and optoelectronics from Global Lighting Technologies for US$26 million, Rambus said on Monday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has officially dropped its antitrust case against memory maker Rambus, after losing a U.S. Supreme Court case in February.
Rambus plans to appeal a decision by a Delaware judge who found that the company had destroyed documents related to patent lawsuits it has filed against other DRAM makers, ruling the patents unenforceable.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Governance Manager- North of NSW - ArmidaleOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT