The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
Amazon's Prime Day sales event has kicked off and if you've been eyeing an upgrade to your existing Razer DeathAdder, now might be a great time to pull the trigger.
Razer has announced that their Chroma Connected Devices program now covers 25 third-party partners.
Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
Razer have announced the BlackWidow Lite, a keyboard aimed at office workers.
Mere months after the delayed arrival of their first-gen Razer Phone, the gaming brand are set to launch their second smartphone for Australian customers.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Razer has announced the Razer Nari Ultimate wireless gaming headset with Razer HyperSense.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
Razer have announced the Razer Ifrit, a discreet headset for broadcasters.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
Razer has announced Australian pricing and availability for the Razer Raiju Ultimate controller, the Raiju Tournament Edition controller and the Razer Thresher headset.
Razer have announced that the Nommo Pro speakers are available to purchase in Australia, exclusively from Razer.com.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Three tools that will redefine the future of work
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?