Apple Music has dominated headlines since it was announced earlier this month at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but despite all the hype and controversy, few people have actually used Apple's new streaming music service. That changes right now.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Do you hate the song Pandora just played for you? The music streaming service wants you to give it more feedback so it can play the songs you want to hear.
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
Rdio digital music service is acquiring a shuttered music streaming service company in India in a bid to get into the local market, which loves music but is not always willing to pay for it.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
It's not a groundbreaking feature, but nice to have nonetheless: Twitter has added a bunch of genre charts to its #Music discovery service to display the most popular songs and artists trending, in a bid to surface the most popular tracks on the soci...
Twitter today unveiled a music service that uses activity on the microblog to help users share and discover new music. The songs shared via the service are currently sourced from Spotify, iTunes or Rdio.
Popular subscription music service Rdio has announced that Australian users can now stream free music on the Web, bringing the service in line with the US.
Rdio is opening up its social music service to a new round of users, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTApplications Project ManagerOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW