The global recession took a major toll on enterprise software vendors and their customers in 2009, leading to flagging license sales and tight IT budgets. But the economy also prompted a series of policy changes and concessions from vendors that coul...
Intel President and CEO Paul Otellini said the economy has already hit rock bottom and now that it's emerging from the recessionary mire, companies are about to take the lid off of IT budgets.
Some sectors in the electronics industry are showing signs of recovery, but the damage caused by the recession may be felt for a few years, Gartner said in a study released on Monday.
Information technology consultant Dena L. Smith lays out a hypothetical dilemma: Should an IT department hire a more expensive vendor because the vendor shares its own company's ethics standards, or should it go with a lower-cost provider that doesn'...
The PC market is showing signs of recovery, with the freefall of PC shipments skidding to a halt thanks to competitive PC prices and a continued interest in netbooks, Gartner said on Thursday
You think your business has it rough? The people of Battlestar Galactica have lived through a recession you wouldn't believe. With dwindling resources, a skeleton crew, enemies constantly lurking out of view, and a pervasive threat of annihilation, A...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPInformatica SpecialistQLD
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTBusiness Consultant/Analyst (Entry level)VIC
- FTTest Analyst (SAP)SA
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Expert (EL1)SA
- TPSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTTechnical AnalystSA
- TPSenior Project Manager: ApplicationsQLD
- TPBusiness Information SpecialistNSW
- FTGRC Lead - ECS.113Other
- FTSoftware Configuration ManagerOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD