A devoted practitioner offers an eyewitness account of the rise of Linux and the open source movement, plus analysis of where Linux is taking us now
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
The sprawl of management consoles, the proliferation of data they provide and the rising use of virtualization are adding challenges to corporations looking to more effectively manage mixed Linux, Windows and cloud environments.
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Western Digital My Cloud Home review: Take back the cloud
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPSAP Technical Data AnalystQLD
- TPResource ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Internet Portal & InfrastructureOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTPython and Java DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCGIS SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTResident EngineerOther
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD