Alexis Ohanian took the South by Southwest stage to talk about the future of Reddit, including some upcoming features.
The official Reddit app is fast and free, replacing the need for third-party clients.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
A bug in OpenSSH, the most popular software for secure remote access to UNIX-based systems, could allow attackers to bypass authentication retry restrictions and execute many password guesses.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Reddit, the self-appointed "front page of the Internet" and one of the Web's most popular sites, is planning to crack down on objectionable content -- at least in public areas of the site.
Once regarded as a freewheeling discussion forum, Reddit is now struggling with creating rules to curb offensive and obscene content on the site, risking alienating a number of users, some of them concerned about protecting freedom of speech on the s...
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
Ellen Pao, interim CEO of online community site Reddit, offered the site's users an apology Monday, saying that "we screwed up."
The exit of a key Reddit staffer, who apparently played an important role in the bustling AMA (Ask Me Anything) question-and-answer section, has created an uproar on the online discussion website.
Reddit has removed five online communities, or subreddits, on its site, after they were found to break the website's rules against the harassment of individuals.
Google's prototype cars are hitting the road...smartphone upstarts put on the pressure...Reddit rules draw backlash...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW