A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller ...
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTUser Experience Specialist (UX)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT