The European Parliament will not approve any data sharing deal with the United States unless E.U. citizens have judicial redress when their personal data is transferred to the U.S. said a prominent politician on Tuesday.
Google and Facebook have joined the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance, an international group advocating access to unused spectrum for broadband networks based on so-called "white spaces" technology.
China is moving to tighten its grip over social networking services even more, citing possible threats to stability.
The newly seated chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has told mobile operators to voluntarily ease up on cellphone unlocking or risk being forced to do so.
Europe’s competition watchdog on Wednesday opened an investigation into the proposed merger between Telefónica Ireland and Hutchison 3G UK.
The European Commission’s Expert Groups, which play a vital role in shaping E.U. policies and legislation, are hugely dominated by corporate interests according to a new report released on Wednesday.
Despite the threat of sanctions, at least one of Google’s rivals has leaked the search giant’s full proposals that seek to avoid an antitrust fine from European authorities.
Internet companies in the U.S. are demanding that the surveillance practices of the U.S. should be reformed to enhance privacy protections and provide "appropriate oversight and accountability mechanisms."
Globe-trotting laptop workaholics and electronic media junkies will soon no longer fidget helplessly during the beginning and ending of their flights: The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has lifted the ban on use of personal electronics du...
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia has been cleared in India, one of many countries in which it has applied for clearance of the deal.
Taiwan is demanding Apple revise its mapping software and remove a label that describes the island as a province of China, rather than as a sovereign state.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ProductsNSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW