A US House Intelligence Committee is launching an investigation against Chinese telecommunication equipment suppliers Huawei and ZTE to find whether the companies pose a security threat to the country.
Facebook has reduced the amount of personal data it releases to users as required by European Union law despite an ongoing audit by Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner.
The latest text to set new rules on spectrum use in the European Union fails to deal with the potential problem of interference in consumer equipment, according to a trade organization.
Participants at an Internet forum in the northern Italian town of Trento have written to Prime Minister-designate Mario Monti, urging him to up Italy's investment in the digital economy.
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) is aiming to strengthen requirements for transparency, independence and accountability in its next contract for the creation of top-level domains.
The U.S. Senate has voted against a Republican measure that would have overturned net neutrality rules passed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission last December.
The European Commission is preparing a major reform of the E.U. Data Protection Directive, which will focus on how foreign companies handle European consumer data.
One of China's most popular Twitter-like services, Sina Weibo, said it needs better systems to stop harmful rumors on the site, but doesn't intend to force its users to register with their real names.
The executive office of U.S. President Barack Obama <a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/legislative/sap/112/sapsjr6s_20111108.pdf">said</a> Tuesday that the administration strongly opposes passage in the Senate of a resolution ...
Online video advertising network ScanScout has agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it wrongly claimed that consumers could opt out of receiving targeted ads by changing their computer's browser settings to block cookies.
AT&T's assertions that its planned acquisition of T-Mobile USA will create up to 96,000 new U.S. jobs are "completely unfounded" and contrary to past evidence of similar mergers, one economist said Tuesday.
A group of GPS vendors and users has asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to permanently block LightSquared from using the upper band of its licensed radio spectrum for a cellular data network.
Don't panic. It's a test, only a test.
Google has lost the man who has led its government relations efforts in the Americas for more than six years, at a time when the company's operations face intense scrutiny from legislators and regulators.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW