Startup Rayton Solar is running a crowdfunding campaign to attract investors to its proton accelerator technology used to more efficiently slice off silicon for solar panel production, making the manufacturing process 60% cheaper.
Startup Nikola Motor Co. took the wraps off its semi-tractor trailer truck powered by a hydrogen fuel cell with 1,000 horsepower and a range of 800 to 1,200 miles on a single fill-up.
Solar and other forms of renewable energy are the fastest growing energy sources in the U.S. As a result, renewable energy is expected to supply 80% of U.S. electricity by 2050.
While solar and other forms of renewable energy still amount to a small percentage of all power generated, it is the fastest growing energy source in the U.S. As a result, renewable energy is expected to supply 80% of U.S. electricity by 2050.
President-elect Donald Trump has talked about reviving the coal industry by rolling back clean energy regulations. But natural gas and renewable energy sources are cost competitive enough to dominate.
Every emerging technology, like a child, goes through its difficult phases, and IoT is no different. To extend that analogy, you could say that automated home products are currently experiencing the technological equivalent of the terrible twos.
Videos about renewable energy
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Intel boldly claims its 'Ice Lake' integrated graphics are as good as AMD's
- Intel's reveals the beastly Core i9-9900KS, likely its fastest gaming chip (for real)
- The BlackBerry Key2 has finally landed in Australia
- Nokia True Wireless Earbuds review: Inessential but impressive
- Nvidia says something "super" is coming...
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?