Research In Motion <a href="http://twitter.com/blackberry/status/134369333106319360">said</a> on Wednesday that it was investigating reports from some users who were experiencing delays.
While some consumer electronics manufacturers have cleaned up their act, making more energy-efficient gadgets with fewer toxic materials, others are continuing to make fine promises but no changes, according to Greenpeace. In response, the environmen...
While the iPad continues to be a big success, the tablet market offers a harsher climate to vendors other than Apple -- and pricing strategies may be an important factor in their difficulties.
Customers who buy two BlackBerry PlayBooks will get a third one free, in what one analyst says is an effort by Research In Motion to boost flagging sales.
Research In Motion faces a possible class action lawsuit over recent outages in its BlackBerry services earlier this month, and a trademark infringement complaint for its use of the BBX name for its upcoming platform for its tablets and smartphones.
Less than a week after it announced plans for a new platform called BBX for its smartphones and tablet, Research In Motion is facing the threat of legal action from a software company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that claims that BBx is the trademark ...
Developers at the BlackBerry DevCon in San Francisco on Tuesday gave Research In Motion high marks for laying out a clear operating system strategy and standing by its PlayBook tablet.
Research In Motion introduced a common platform for smartphones, the PlayBook tablet and embedded systems under the QNX operating system on Tuesday, calling it BBX.
Following last week's major service disruptions, Research in Motion (RIM) is offering free applications and support as compensation, the company said on Monday.
Research In Motion's president and co-CEO apologized to users Thursday for the service outages on the Blackberry network since Monday across a large swath of countries including the U.S. and Canada.
Research In Motion reported late Wednesday that email was operating, and BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) traffic was online and passing successfully in all regions where its service was previously affected.
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced Tag, a feature that will allow users of some BlackBerry phones to share contact information, documents and multimedia content by tapping their BlackBerry smartphones together, the company said on Sunday.
Research In Motion confirmed on Friday that it has agreed to acquire NewBay Software, a provider of software to help mobile operators and device makers deliver content and services.
Amazon compromised on several hardware features of its Kindle Fire to deliver the most affordable mainstream 7-inch media tablet. Arriving on November 15 for $199, the Kindle Fire will enter a crowded market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Is Research In Motion's BlackBerry PlayBook headed for a fire sale? It certainly looks that way as the 7-inch tablet's retail prices plummet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther