Tech stocks rose along with major indexes this week as central banks came up with a plan to ease market fears about European sovereign debt, and as key IT players including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco held conferences for developers, users and analys...
PlayBook shipments dropped in half for Research In Motion during its second quarter, which also saw revenue continue to plummet.
Android tablets are losing ground to new entrants, including the much-criticized Research In Motion PlayBook and even the discontinued Hewlett-Packard TouchPad, IDC reported in its second quarter report on tablet and ebook sales.
Dolby Laboratories said Monday that Research In Motion has agreed to license audio technologies that were at the center of two lawsuits filed by Dolby against the Canadian smartphones and tablets company.
Google's Android OS continues to gain on both Apple iOS and Research In Motion's BlackBerry platform in the growing US smartphone market, but often stodgy RIM is on the wish lists of some cutting-edge buyers, according to the Nielsen research company...
Mobile software vendor Openwave Systems filed a complaint against Apple and Research In Motion at the U.S. International Trade Commission on Wednesday, saying the companies violated its patents and asking the agency to block importation of their prod...
Research In Motion is testing a cloud-based music service around its BlackBerry Messenger, that it plans to offer commercially later this year.
Perhaps you've heard that the HP TouchPad tablet has suffered an untimely demise? There are a lot of lessons that rival tablet vendors can learn from the death of the TouchPad (and the feeding frenzy it created in its wake). More importantly, though,...
Research In Motion announced three new versions of the Blackberry Curve smartphone. Research in Motion today announced three new BlackBerry Curve smartphones running the latest BlackBerry 7 mobile operating system with its faster Web browsing experi...
Research In Motion is planning a music service for users of its BlackBerry device, according to media reports.
Last week BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) held a first-of-its-kind BlackBerry developer event, called the "BBM Hackathon," in which a group of talented mobile software developers packed into New York City's swanky Ace Hotel for a few days, ...
Sprint has decided not to offer a WiMax version of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the company said Friday.
Mobile phone sales floundered during the second quarter, in the wake of the earthquake in Japan. But smartphone sales continued to grow, as Android extended its lead in the operating system race, according to market research company Gartner.
Hackers defaced the official Blackberry Blog today in retaliation for Research In Motion's pledge to assist police "in any way we can" in their efforts to quell the riots in London in recent days.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) this morning took the wraps off of three brand new BlackBerry smartphones, which, along with the upcoming Bold 9900/9930 devices, make up the bulk of the Canadian company's upcoming 2011 smartphone portfolio.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther