Microsoft has finally concluded its protracted search and chosen its new CEO: Satya Nadella, who as executive vice-president of the company's Cloud and Enterprise group has successfully steered the shift of the company's back-end server software and ...
Lenovo is once again restructuring its operations, this time to create two new business groups devoted to its enterprise products and to developing a software ecosystem.
Activist investor Carl Icahn has proposed that eBay spin off its payments unit PayPal into a separate company.
One of the first companies that announced an ARM server chip, Calxeda, has folded operations and is now pursuing ways to repurpose or sell its intellectual property.
Acer will have to choose new leaders with expertise in tablets and brand-building to shed its reputation as a low-end seller of notebooks, analysts said.
BlackBerry's chief operating, marketing and financial officers are leaving as recently appointed CEO John Chen makes his mark on the struggling mobile vendor.
With its new-found focus on IP networking and fast broadband access, Alcatel-Lucent is poised to take advantage of a worldwide explosion in mobile devices and the rush of service providers and operators to the cloud, company executives said at the ne...
Best known for its low-cost laptops, Acer doesn't really inspire thoughts of premium products. But building high-end hardware could be the Taiwanese vendor's best shot as it looks for a way to rescue its struggling business.
BlackBerry will change its CEO and accept a $US1 billion loan from a consortium involving shareholder Fairfax Financial Holdings as it struggles with inventory and strategy problems. The company has abandoned plans to sell itself.
The long saga of satellite operator LightSquared's quest to become a cellular carrier may come to an end soon with an auction for the company's assets scheduled for late November.
BlackBerry has increased the amount it plans to spend on its ongoing cost-cutting program, and extended it by another three months, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday.
Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally, considered a front-runner among candidates to replace Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, has reportedly tried to put the brakes on the accelerating rumors.
Microsoft has said a new way of reporting its financial results will be better aligned with its corporate reorganization and offer more insight into its business.
A week after Steve Ballmer said he plans to step down as CEO of Microsoft, ValueAct Capital, one of its biggest investors, has secured the right to appoint its president to Microsoft's board.
An accumulation of perceived missteps under Steve Ballmer's leadership may have hit a tipping point this year, leading to Friday's groundshaking announcement that Bill Gates' former right hand and heir, as well as Microsoft's fiercest cheerleader, wi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTIT Security AnalystOther