Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
retail in pictures
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Microsoft's Hololens promises to merge the real and virtual worlds in ways that haven't been possible before, and on Thursday morning, it demonstrated one way the gadget could transform the way we buy cars and just about any other major product.
Nearly 400 Dick Smith bricks-and-mortar stores across Australia and New Zealand are set to close by 30 April, the retailer’s receivers have confirmed.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
Smart technology such as temperature sensors help Udder Ventures keep freezers at its Ben & Jerry's franchises running and prevent ice cream meltdowns
You don’t have to hug trees to wince at the waste in these shots. The first box was used to ship just that tiny Apple TV replacement remote. The second box used literally had a letter (a single sheet of paper) and a SIM card for a phone. In both cas...
Amazon's ambitious plan to use flying drones to deliver packages is far-fetched, but not just because of technology limitations or air traffic regulations. Amazon's fulfillment center network, as it stands now, is too limited to serve even a tiny fra...
Whitepapers about retail
Carphone Warehouse is the largest independent telecommunications retailer in Europe with over 2,000 stores and 10 million subscribers across 8 countries. Connected World Services, its B2B division, recently looked at how to build a predictable and dependable retail sales platform that was both error-free and have greater visualisation across multiple platforms. Find out how!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC