Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Microsoft's Hololens promises to merge the real and virtual worlds in ways that haven't been possible before, and on Thursday morning, it demonstrated one way the gadget could transform the way we buy cars and just about any other major product.
Nearly 400 Dick Smith bricks-and-mortar stores across Australia and New Zealand are set to close by 30 April, the retailer’s receivers have confirmed.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
It was always going to be big, but the day-long "Singles Day" promotion on Chinese online shopping site Alibaba on Wednesday smashed previous records, with millions of people participating and $US14.3 billion worth of goods sold.
An annual sales promotion on China's biggest online shopping site is off to an spectacular start with $5 billion of goods sold in just 90 minutes.
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has introduced a 128GB capacity to its Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card range.
Wearables are reducing interest in Swiss watches, with those highly regarded timepieces losing some of their luster as technology is incorporated into what people wear on their wrists.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
CurrentC, an electronic payment system backed by many of the biggest retailers in the U.S., will begin a limited public roll-out in August, Bloomberg News reported on Friday.
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProject Manager - Salesforce ImplementationVIC
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT