From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
It's been just over half a year since Oracle completed its US$5.3 billion acquisition of Micros, and on Wednesday the company added several new services to the retail-focused technologies it gained through that deal.
The mobile payments space is about to get more crowded: CurrentC, a platform backed by some of the country's biggest retailers, will launch in the next few months and give Apple, Google and Samsung added competition.
In just under six months, a behind-the-scenes switch in the payments industry will change the way U.S. consumers shop and could bring wider acceptance for Apple Pay and its competitors.
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
With a free Chip & PIN card reader, Swedish mobile payments company iZettle is lowering the threshold for small companies to start accepting card payments.
Women's clothing retailer Bebe Stores has become the latest national retailer to be hit by an attack on its credit card payment system.
The National Santa Agency has a handle on what everyone wants.
Starbucks says mobile payments are taking off in a big way and it's already handling almost 7 million a week at its U.S. coffee shops.
Several major national and international banks are planning to launch their own mobile payments apps next year.
The company behind CurrentC, an in-store mobile payment system backed by some of the biggest retailers in the U.S., attempted on Wednesday to play down a growing controversy over whether its backers could accept Apple Pay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD