U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
Might solar energy provide the power needed to send cars up a space elevator? Could you build one fat elevator and split it into two? Can as many as six cars travel up and down a space elevator?
Super Wi-Fi is inching closer to reality, and now the IEEE, the standards organization responsible for all things Wi-Fi, has published the IEEE 802.22 standard.
Rice University announced today that scientists there have created the first two-terminal memory chips that use only silicon, extending the limits of miniaturization subject to Moore's Law.
Researchers have added nanoechnology to an off-the-shelf digital camera to help doctors distinguish healthy cells from cancerous cells in the human body.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther