Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
Oracle's US$1.5 billion purchase of cloud software vendor RightNow Technologies took another step forward on Thursday as a vast majority of RightNow shareholders approved the deal.
Oracle is buying RightNow Technologies for about US$1.5 billion in order to boost its recently announced Public Cloud with customer-service software, the companies announced Monday. The deal is expected to close late this year or in early 2012.
CRM vendor RightNow has agreed to buy Q-go.com, a vendor of natural language-based search software, for $US34 million in cash, the companies announced Tuesday.
CRM vendor RightNow announced a new SaaS (software as a service) pricing and licensing model on Thursday that it says provides customers with fairer, clearer deals. The company also issued a "Cloud Challenge" to competitors, urging them to adopt simi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTBI Release / Test ManagerOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD