It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Apple's iPad 2 may be the only dominant player in the tablet market, but it will soon face some strong competition from RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook. We were lucky enough to get some hands-on time with this hotly anticipated device, and we were left ver...
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
When the BlackBerry Storm debuted last fall, RIM's first touchscreen device received not-so-stellar reviews.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm features a Java-based full-HTML browser, which RIM claims is in the same class with the browsers on iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia, and Android devices. In many respects, that assertion is true.
Research In Motion (RIM) recently announced that it will finally release Macintosh-compatible desktop management software for BlackBerry handhelds this fall. I was lucky enough to get a quick hands-on demonstration this morning from RIM Product Manag...
In comparing the RIM BlackBerry Bold to the Apple iPhone 3G, after a month-long test of each, I declared that it was time to bury the Blackberry, as it was mediocre in its signature mail functions and pathetic in next-gen mobile capabilities such as ...
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Curve has moved past Apple's iPhone to become the top-selling consumer smart phone in the US in the first quarter of 2009, according to market researcher The NPD Group.
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
For nearly a year, Apple's App Store for the iPhone has stood out as the sole example of a smartphone platform that's more than a fancy way to take phone calls and look at headlines. It showed the promise of mobile devices as real computing platforms...
On the list of reasons why I admire Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry operating system (OS), the sheer number of built-in, valuable keyboard shortcuts ranks near the top. These tricks help you navigate your devices and data, as well as the Web, a...
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Nokia expands home networking reach with mesh Wi-Fi product
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 debuts with big changes to DeX
- Galaxy S9+ hands on: Testing AR emojis and Samsung's dual-aperture camera
- Galaxy S9 early camera test: Let's scrutinize Samsung's Dual Aperture photos
- DeX gets an upgrade with the Samsung Galaxy S9
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- TPSystems Administrator (ServiceNow)QLD
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCMigration SpecialistVIC
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSecurity & IAM Technical SpecialistACT
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTInfoSphere SpecialistACT
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther