The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
BlackBerry has unveiled its completely new mobile operating system and launched two new smartphones but the revamped devices won't hit Australian shelves until sometime in March, it was revealed today.
Google's desirable Nexus 4 smartphone will apparently go back on sale in the UK today at 3pm.
In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple has released iOS 6.1 for iPhone and iPad, the latest version of its mobile operating system.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Speculation, rumors, and hopes about the upcoming BlackBerry 10 launch next week have sent Research in Motion's (RIMM - Nasdaq) stock price soaring.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistOther