The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
BlackBerry has unveiled its completely new mobile operating system and launched two new smartphones but the revamped devices won't hit Australian shelves until sometime in March, it was revealed today.
Google's desirable Nexus 4 smartphone will apparently go back on sale in the UK today at 3pm.
In a keynote that was rife with technopop music and contrived videos -- and woefully short on details -- Research in Motion launched two new smartphones in its bid to restore its fortunes in the smartphone market.
RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple has released iOS 6.1 for iPhone and iPad, the latest version of its mobile operating system.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Speculation, rumors, and hopes about the upcoming BlackBerry 10 launch next week have sent Research in Motion's (RIMM - Nasdaq) stock price soaring.
Research in Motion is at CES this week talking up BlackBerry 10, the company's smartphone refresh set to debut January 30. Despite five years of floundering behind Apple's iPhone and Google Android devices, RIM is generating interest in BlackBerry 10...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC