Investment company Elliott Management has offered to buy WAN optimization vendor Riverbed Technology for just over US$3 billion while giving Riverbed a chance to entertain higher bids.
For many organizations with far-flung operations, total centralization through cloud storage and computing isn't possible despite advancing technologies and rising network speeds.
Riverbed Technology will acquire Opnet Technologies for about US$1 billion, the two companies said Monday.
Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Riverbed Technology today released three new gateway appliances that use WAN acceleration algorithms in order to reduce the bandwidth required to send data to public or private cloud infrastructures.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC