Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Chinese robot vacuum brand Ecovacs has confirmed plans to expand into the Australian market amid its product showcase at this year’s IFA conference in Berlin.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Successful AI projects require more than just great algorithms or access to data scientists, writes Ray Wang of Constellation Research.
Air New Zealand is working with Christchurch-based robotics company Invert Robotics to trial wall climbing, camera mounted robots to carry out remote inspections on its aircraft.
“It’s going to give rise to a whole range of new industries that we’re only just starting to imagine the possibilities for.”
In the race to get drones into the sky and zipping across cities delivering packages and snapping photos, cellular networks are quickly emerging as the preferred way of keeping them in touch with the ground.
China plans to limit exports of advanced drones and supercomputers for national security reasons.
Japanese researchers have developed an air-powered surgical assist robot that can change a camera view inside a patient's body with a mere nod by a surgeon.
Japanese robot Pepper is getting an intelligence upgrade via IBM's Watson, but that doesn't make interacting with the real world any less challenging.
To bring order to low-altitude airspace so its Project Wing delivery drones can get off the ground, Google is proposing a set of rules for operating aircraft below 500 feet.
The U.S. Navy has been testing the use of 3D printers on its ships to produce custom drones outfitted for specialized missions.
In the race to develop a drone that delivers packages, don't count out Workhorse, a truck maker based in Loveland, Ohio.
Amazon has unveiled a bold vision for integrating drones into the skies above our cities, proposing drone superhighways that would crisscross the sky and enable thousands of unmanned vehicles to fly at high speeds under completely automated control.
Ban autonomous offensive weapons before they start an arms race or a war: That's the demand of the artificial intelligence and robotics researchers who joined more than 1800 people in signing on to an open letter published Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD