PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Cleaning at GoodGearGuide has been a breeze these past few days. No, we haven’t hired a janitor to keep the Test Centre clean -- but Samsung lent us theirs. Allow us introduce you to the Samsung NaviBot; a sophisticated robot vacuum cleaner sent back...
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
A Thai hospital famous for medical tourism and celebrated for its use of new technologies is turning to robotics to become more efficient and improve patient safety.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW