Juniper posted third quarter results light on revenue but with earnings in line with Wall Street estimates.
Cisco Tuesday announced a doubly powerful Catalyst Ethernet switch, a condensed edge router and a slew of other new and enhanced products designed to help companies extend more powerful networking services to branch offices and beyond.
SAN JOSE -- The Microsoft pedigree of senior executives at Juniper Networks has infused a new software centrism within the routing and switching company.
Cisco plans to pay a dividend to shareholders for the first time in its history.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has doled out grants worth up to $US32 million in total to a pack of universities dedicated to rethinking everything about the Internet from from its core routing system to its security architecture and addressin...
Cisco this week is unveiling a switch and a router designed to help utilities construct IP-based infrastructures for power delivery, monitoring and control.
Borderless networks will address the region's IT's evolving need for collaboration because it will allow working at anytime from anywhere, according to Cisco Asia Pacific. "
Cisco is expected to unveil a new service provider edge router on November 11 that's likely to succeed its aging 7600 series Ethernet platforms, according to an analyst's report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD