Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA100 review: a Full HD waterproof camcorder for $549
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
ioSafe SoloPro review: a USB 3.0 external hard drive that can withstand flooding and house fires
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FT10 review: This budget waterproof camera is great for basic beach and travel use, but its image quality in poor light is mediocre
This 3.5in Garmin motorbike GPS is waterproof and can connect to a Bluetooth headset
This Strike Genius GPS is designed to be used by motorcyclists and scooter riders - it can stand up to all weather conditions
The Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 is the first ruggedised Sony camera to hit the Australian market
Casio Exilim EX-G1 is tough, but its images may look rough
This rugged digital camera surprised us during our tests in dim lighting
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Tester | C# & Selenium | Leading SaaS FintechNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- TPChange ManagerVIC