Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
Salesforce.com in pictures
Salesforce is getting into the computer vision business with a new tool that lets users easily train a custom machine learning based image recognition system.
Watson and Einstein are teaming up, and IBM and Salesforce hope the pairing proves as smart as it sounds. The two companies are working together to bring information from IBM systems into Salesforce’s products through a series of integrations announc...
Microsoft has faced a tough battle getting its US$26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn approved in Europe. Now, it's reportedly suggesting a set of concessions to European regulators, but they're not exactly huge giveaways.
Companies have another set of tools at their disposal to build chatbots. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff announced a new LiveMessage service that's aimed at connecting his company's Service Cloud with messaging services like Facebook Messenger and SMS. ...
Salesforce's annual Dreamforce mega-conference kicks off in San Francisco on Tuesday morning, and the company will announce a slew of updates to its apps and services.
Salesforce.com recently celebrated its 15th year in existence, and as the SaaS (software-as-a-service) vendor races toward US$5 billion in revenue its influence on the industry is being felt more than ever. At the same time, some signs indicate that ...
Last week, Salesforce.com reported its fourth-quarter and year-end fiscal 2014 results, announcing a major bump in revenue and even raising its guidance significantly. But the fast-growing cloud vendor is also continuing to post significant losses as...
If recent history is any indication, 2014 will be a busy year for the enterprise applications industry as vendors jockey for position and customers ponder moves from legacy ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management)...
Oracle is gearing up to report its second-quarter earnings Wednesday and given the restrained expectations CFO Sandra Katz earlier set for key areas such as software revenue, Oracle's results are sure to come under even more scrutiny than the tech be...
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
- Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTMonitoring Specialist - NagiosOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 2 -3 Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTAngularJS DeveloperOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- FTProcess Analyst x 2Other
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTUnity DeveloperOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Part Time)Other
- CCMulesoft Integration Software DeveloperQLD
- FTData AnalystOther