Salesforce is getting into the computer vision business with a new tool that lets users easily train a custom machine learning based image recognition system.
Watson and Einstein are teaming up, and IBM and Salesforce hope the pairing proves as smart as it sounds. The two companies are working together to bring information from IBM systems into Salesforce’s products through a series of integrations announc...
Microsoft has faced a tough battle getting its US$26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn approved in Europe. Now, it's reportedly suggesting a set of concessions to European regulators, but they're not exactly huge giveaways.
Companies have another set of tools at their disposal to build chatbots. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff announced a new LiveMessage service that's aimed at connecting his company's Service Cloud with messaging services like Facebook Messenger and SMS. ...
Salesforce's annual Dreamforce mega-conference kicks off in San Francisco on Tuesday morning, and the company will announce a slew of updates to its apps and services.
Microsoft made a splash earlier this year when it announced the largest acquisition in its history, signing an agreement to buy LinkedIn for US$26.2 billion. But now, Salesforce is trying to convince the European Union to block the deal.
If there was any doubt that AI has officially arrived in the world of enterprise software, Salesforce just put it to rest.
Engaging customers is an ongoing challenge for companies large and small, but Salesforce has been working to make it easier. On Thursday, the CRM giant took its efforts a big step further.
Hard on the heels of its Demandware acquisition in June, Salesforce on Monday confirmed it is acquiring cloud collaboration software maker Quip.
An upcoming update to the Salesforce1 mobile app will dramatically reduce the number of supported devices and effectively leave users of all but the latest and most popular devices out in the cold.
Salesforce on Tuesday stepped up its efforts to woo security-conscious businesses by adding "bring your own key" encryption to its Salesforce Shield set of cloud services.
Microsoft's Outlook.com is used by some 400 million users around the world, so it's only natural that Salesforce wants its own software to play nicely with it. On Tuesday, the CRM giant announced a big step in that direction.
Salesforce has already rolled out several tools that aim to let business users create their own mobile apps, and on Tuesday it unified them into a suite and added some new services on the back end.
As it turns out, Salesforce also wanted to buy LinkedIn, but was outbid by Microsoft.
At its new TrailheaDX event in San Francisco, Salesforce unveiled new tools for its Lightning development platform as well as expanded training offerings, a new investment fund and a new incubator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | $90 p/hrVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTManual TesterACT
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW