Zoho has added a series of features to its CRM (customer relationship management) software in a bid to appeal to larger companies as well as lure away customers from the likes of Salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
SugarCRM is hoping to gain inroads against its much larger rival Salesforce.com with a revamped user interface it says places emphasis on the needs of individual users, not business managers seeking a wide view of sales activity in their company.
Red Hat is cutting prices on the commercial version of its OpenShift Online PaaS (platform as a service) and making it available in more European countries, moves aimed at gaining a stronger foothold in one of the enterprise software industry's hotte...
The global market for PaaS (platform as a service) is set to leap from US$3.8 billion last year to more than $14 billion in 2017 as companies look to cut infrastructure costs and speed up application development, according to newly released research ...
You might think Okta CEO Todd McKinnon would be concerned by the fact that Salesforce.com just launched a competing cloud identity management service, but if McKinnon indeed is, he's good at hiding it.
Salesforce.com has long had a public AppExchange software marketplace, but now it's going to give customers the ability to create their own private AppExchanges where employees can download applications to use in their jobs.
Salesforce.com really wants lots of developers to come to its Dreamforce conference next month in San Francisco. As in, really.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
Oracle is hoping to differentiate its CRM (customer relationship management) software from the competition with the acquisition of BigMachines, whose cloud-based system helps salespeople quickly put together and price complex orders.
Salesforce.com has delivered an identity product designed to let enterprises consolidate user authentication and application access control on a single tool.
Oracle is offering a series of new services that position it as a one-stop shop for all things cloud and directly target the likes of Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.com.
Good Technology has integrated its Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform with Salesforce.com's Mobile SDK to help developers build mobile applications that are more secure and easily managed.
Infor has unveiled a new version of Inforce, a product that connects Salesforce.com's popular cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) software with its own.
Salesforce.com's next CRM (customer relationship management) software release will contain a slew of new features, with many focused on the Chatter collaboration and messaging tool as well as customer service, according to a set of official release n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Functional LeadNSW