Samsung Electronics has appointed Carl Rose as its new vice-president of consumer electronics.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear hints and teases at what a great smartwatch could be, but never really nails any single function. It's packed with potential, and even includes support for third-party apps. But it's a challenge to use at nearly every turn, an...
Samsung's smartwatch sounds amazing and looks amazing--on paper. In the flesh, the Galaxy Gear is a seriously limited gadget that's tethered to a phone and/or tablet that no one owns yet. So much for innovation.
Four new smartphone OSes intend to challenge Apple and Google's dominant position. Mozilla's Firefox OS is the first out of the gate, but Canonical, Samsung Electronics and Intel, as well as Finnish upstart Jolla Mobile, are also getting their altern...
We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- BenQ W1700 4K Home Projector review: Conventional but compelling
- Best Buy dumps Huawei phones, another major blow to the company's U.S. aspirations
- Google Assistant's new voice command sends money to your contacts
- Nvidia's delayed 4K, 144Hz G-Sync HDR displays are expected to launch in April
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTLead/Senior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW