Samsung is wooing developers in an effort to push its Galaxy smartphones and tablets, which have been popular with consumers, into the enterprise.
Want to take a smartphone picture with high color fidelity even in poor light? Samsung Electronics has developed a new technology that it claims will deliver just that.
Graphics software company Micrografx sued Google, its subsidiary Motorola Mobility, and Samsung Electronics for infringing three graphic patents by running Google Maps and Chrome Browser on their Android devices.
Nissan is working on a smart watch that will monitor both its Nismo cars and their drivers.
Samsung Electronics will upgrade its 4K TVs when broadcast standards have been set and is also partnering with Eutelsat in Europe to offer commercial broadcasts via satellite in the 3840 x 2560 pixel resolution.
When smartphone leader Samsung Electronics introduced the original Galaxy Note, it didn't have much competition. Since then, interest for smartphones with 5.5-inch screens -- and larger -- has grown, so the new Note 3 faces plenty of competitors, inc...
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Note 3 has faster processors, a bigger screen with better resolution, and more RAM than its predecessor, yet it is thinner and lighter.
After several months of speculation and a few weeks of hype, the first smartwatch from the world's number one smartphone maker was launched on Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
A smart watch from Samsung Electronics, an Acer smartphone that can shoot 4K video and a Sony one with a 20-megapixel sensor, plus a plethora of tablets and TVs are all expected at this year's IFA consumer electronics show.
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing DDR4 memories that it expects will go into enterprise servers in next-generation data centers.
Samsung Electronics claims that Ericsson demanded billions more for patent licenses after their license agreement expired in 2007.
Samsung Electronics was denied Thursday a retrial over the "overscroll bounce" patent in its dispute with Apple in a federal court in California.
Samsung has unveiled an Android flip-phone with dual-touchscreens in China, which will likely be positioned as a premium device.
Worldwide smartphone sales to end users accounted for nearly 52 per cent of mobile phone sales in the second quarter, surpassing feature phones sales for the first time as a result of growth in Asian countries like China, Gartner said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Anker's faster-charging 10,000mAh power bank is $27 right now
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW