The new Galaxy Note 20 puts on more than a new coat of paint but how does it compare to the original ‘affordable’ Galaxy Note.
Telstra have sent out the deets around their Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus plans.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10 is putting a new spin on the idea of a gaming phone by adding a dedicated steaming service, PlayGalaxy Link P2P and Discord into the mix.
Picking up where the from months of leaks and speculation leave off, Samsung have officially announced the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
We run the numbers to see how the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus compare against last year’s Galaxy Note 9.
Here’s our pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is going to be better than the Galaxy S10. If you’re looking to decide between the two, here’s what you need to know.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a better processor, slimmer design and more cameras than ever before - but how much does the device cost in Australia?
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
Samsung are introducing a pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ or Note 10+ 5G that’ll see early adopters net themselves a bonus pair of AKG Wireless Headphones.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Apple shrugs off supply chain woes with record $124B quarter
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
- R-Drive Image 7 review: The best backup now looks the part
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?