Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about the company's 2020 TV range before you buy in.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
The souped-up quad-lens camera on Samsung's new Galaxy S20 Ultra proved a more than capable companion during a recent trip to Ukraine.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
This year’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra turn back the clock. Here’s what you need to know.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
I want a Fold but, after four days with it, I don’t know if I really want this Fold.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
I don't know if you should run out and pre-order the world's first mainstream foldable phone but I'm certain that I want one.
Nowadays, $700 can buy you a pretty good smartphone. Here are our picks for the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for around $700.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Even if it's not necessarily a 4K-killer that everyone should go buy right now, the Q900 is still (probably) the best TV Samsung is selling in 2019. Plus, anime does look really good on it.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
- JBL's first 9.1-channel soundbar launches locally
- Lenovo play to their strengths with ThinkVision M14T mobile monitor
- Apple is paying $25 to iPhone 6, 7, and SE owners—here's how to get it
- Microsoft Flight Simulator takes off August 18 in three editions for PC
- Latest Radeon Software driver makes it easy to report bugs to AMD
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?